Fixed-term deposit. It is a safe way to keep your savings in bank‘s deposit account for the chosen period of time, while getting interest rate for it, which is calculated in advance.
- Minimum amount is 29 € or equivalent amount in USA dollars;
- You can always replenish your deposit account with a minimum amount of 3 €;
- Shortest period is 7 days, longest – 5 years;
- You can chose whether you want your interests paid evey month or in the end of the period;
- All amount (your deposit and interests) is paid the last day of the set period;
- If you take back your deposit earlier then it was set in the contract, interests are not paid for the in fact kept period of time.
You can make a deposit in the branch only, but to replenish it, you may use internet banking service.
All deposits in „VIKO BANKAS“ are insured by SE „Indėlių ir investicijų draudimas“, according to the law of Republic of Lithuania.