Consumer credit. It is the trust which allows one party to provide resources to another party where that second party does not reimburse the first party immediately (thereby generating a debt), but instead arranges either to repay or return those resources (or other materials of equal value) at a later date. The resources provided may be financial, or they may consist of goods or services. Credit encompasses any form of deferred payment.
Advantages of the consumer credit:
- Amount of credit – from 290 € to 5792 €;
- Period of time – from 3 months to 5 years;
- Currency – euro, USA dollar;
- No need to pledge your property;
- No need of report of used credit;
- Ability of repaying credit earlier than the set period of time (if the repaying amount is less than 2896 €);
- Ability to chose the most acceptable way of credit repaying and way of paying interests;
- Safety – ability to ensure financial safety for you and your relatives;
- Credit issued with one day.
Interest rates of consumer credit is 12,0 to 15,6 percent.